Please enter password to reveal player registration form.
NEW for 2023-2024 Season: All payments are now taken online through our secure Stripe service. Please have your payment details to hand. Please complete details on the registration form below.
Player Registration Terms & Conditions
AFC Oakley youth football has been running in Oakley since 1978, and we have teams operating from under 6 age group through to adult.
5v5 Mini-soccer U6, U7, U8
7v7 Mini-soccer U9, U10
9v9 Youth U11, U12
11v11 Youth U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18
11v11 Senior Adult
As a player member you/your child are agreeing to sign up to the club for the duration of one season, which effectively runs until June 2024, although may be longer if your team enters tournaments throughout the summer. During the season you may be expected to attend mid-week training sessions, as well as league and cup matches and tournaments on a Saturday or Sunday, depending on which league your team has entered. You will be required to provide proof of identification to be registered as a player in an FA-sanctioned football league.
AFC Oakley is an FA Accredited football club which means you can be assured that the club promotes and abides by strict FA guidelines on safeguarding children and codes of conduct, and that the club has a structure put in place to offer and support football-related activities of a high standard.
The club is based at Oakley Sports and Social Club (OSSC), though some age groups may play their home matches at other venues depending on pitch availability. As a member of AFC Oakley, one parent per player will become an associate member of OSSC through the subscription fee and will be able to enjoy the facilities on offer at the club.
If you have any questions about the club or team, please do not hesitate to talk to your coaching staff. If you feel you can participate in planning fund-raising activities throughout the year again, please talk to your coaching staff. The club recognises fund-raising activities at team and club level.
If you have any concerns with regards the safeguarding of your child and you wish for an independent counsel, please do not hesitate to contact the Club Welfare Officer.
If you wish to contact a member of the Management committee at any time, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All players are required to submit a head shot photo (jpeg) and new players registering with AFC Oakley are also required to upload a scan of their birth certificate or passport.
By Submitting this form, you/your child are:
1. Consenting to your child participating in games and training sessions organised by AFC Oakley.
2. Agreeing to have your child’s and your details registered on the FA Whole Game System.
3. Agreeing to accept the decisions of the appointed coach or acting coach on all team matters.
4. If your child is injured while playing football or travelling to and from events and you cannot be contacted on the details provided, you hereby give consent for your child to receive medical attention.
5. Agreeing to follow the relevant COVID protocols issued by the club as applicable to the 2023-24 season, in part or in full.
6. Agreeing to be bound by the club Codes of Conduct and the Rules and Regulations of the FA, applicable for all training, matches and competitions in which the team participates. Failure to comply with the club’s constitution and Codes of Conduct may result in your child’s registration being cancelled.
7. Agreeing to help us ensure that every child at the club has an enjoyable football experience.
Please note that completing a registration form and paying the registration fee does not guarantee your child a place at the club. If the Club is oversubscribed the committee will decide on admission and if necessary, any fees paid will be refunded.